Friday, November 14, 2008

RANDOMS!!!!!!!!

*big up's to my readers!!!! i now have 7 minion followers... if that makes any sense... mrs. mary... sexy luv... 1/3... j-skittles... i have a sexy male stripper coming your way... well not you mrs. mary... i don't want your husband to get upset... so i'll send you a puppy... if you keep it alive for more than a 2 years... you can have a baby...*




  • i'm listening to Wu-Tang today... and it makes me answer my phone at work like this: "ay yo... dis be yo girl t-bird... what's good dunny..." i'll be getting fired around 10:30...

  • i still feel some type of way about taking down my blog... but it's cool... i guess

  • listening to Wu-Tang make me want to do dangerous stuff... like run with scissors...

  • why the hell do people hold out their hands when they see you with an arm full of food... talking bout some, "is that for me?! thank you!!!!" no bitch... it's not for you... now open the damn door... moochin' ass masters...

  • i'm going to be 24 for 9 more days...

  • i was in the car with my mom the other day... it was 11 am... and she had liquor in her cup... i told her it was to early to drink... and she responded... "it's 2 pm somewhere in the world..."

  • i'm going to the Cowboys vs. Redskins game this weekend with Texas Ranger... *sigh*

  • Texas Ranger... I love you... and everyone on blogspot knows it... but i'll never tell you... cause i'm a thug... and a punk...

  • i'm eating sushi today with my best friend Marcus!!!!!

  • and this guy has one more time to smile at me... before i tackle him with kisses... walking around here all fine and stuff... HE KNOW he look good... always coming in my office... just to say hi... i got your hi for you... right here in my pants... wait... that was totally inappropriate...

Nola*

8 comments:

Charles said...

Hahahaha...you're a fool. Technically, I'm a follower too, even though I don't add myself to anyone's blog that I am a follower.

What Wu-Tang Cd are you listening to, or are you just jamming to random songs?

You need to go ahead and tell ol' boy how you feel...it might make things that much better...

-Charles

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

This blog world is so weired, I feel like I know people by just reading their blogs..strange!

Anyhoo, we do strippers over here- my husband is cool as ish,and understands that I still look- I just don't pay 'em!

Wu-Tang at work is major dangerous...ESPECIALLY if you're feeling about work how I'm feeling right now. If one more person comes up to me asking me if I'm "okay"....

I didn't get a chance to read the blog but it must have been a doozey to cause the disruption...

Running with scissors is so gangster!

1/3 said...

LOL you are so silly. Thanks for sending the stripper my way. ill have to make sure the boo is out of town LOL j/k

Im with charlie. Tell texas ranger how you feel before someone else does. He probably feels the same:-)

LOL @ your last bullet. Thanks for making me laugh I needed that:-)

Gem said...

Lol @ Wu Tang inspiring you to act a fool.

Also, *dead* at you have a hi right here in your pants.

Have a magical weekend!

Brothers Blog said...

Wu Tang clan aint nothing to f**K wit. lol. Gotta love WU. I was just watching their documentary on BET the other day. LOL @ running with scissors.

And My rule for drinking is 12p but I have used that it's 12 somewhere answer before as well. lol

Eb the Celeb said...

I am sooooo jealous... I want to go to that game!

COWBOYS BABY!

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

yooo

when i listenn to Lost Boyz i do that to, I say Yo and Son alot ...and when i listen to DMX i call everybody "Dogs"

yo dogs...waddup dogs....nah chill dogs

..*..tlc..*.. said...

How does turning 25 feel??