so... i've created this theory...
here is the stuff i've come up with that's going to happen when i turn 25...
when i turn 25 i'm going to:
- start enjoying O magazine... to the point where it becomes an unhealthy obsessions... (you know... like trying out everything Oprah says works for her... like drinking a cup of olive oil... and putting lemons in my socks while i'm jogging cause it burns more calories...)
- delete all of my gangster rap from my play list....
- start taking vitamins... to the point i overdose on them... (can you overdose on vitamins??? them Flintstones joints are the truth)
- make a "to do list" of things i've already done... so i can feel like i accomplished something...
- go to juice bars twice a week...
- stop dating bad boys...
- start dating younger boys
- like cats... even though they lick butter...
- i take the last one back...
- get excited when i buy new curtains...
- think doggie style is a bad position...
- want to have long meaningful conversations with guys who i think i like... instead of trying to see what type of shoes they have on to define how much i'll like him... (not looking forward to this...)
- start every sentence out when talking to youngsters "when i was your age..."
25... is gonna be lame... or maybe not... what yall think...
Nola*
6 comments:
LOL! that was too funny! i just turned 28 last month and i don't do any of those things...i think they happen when you hit 30 so you good! :)
You are a damn fool for that list. O magazine?? But yeah...stop dating the bad boys though...
Cats lick butter? Cats always seem sneaky to me, thats why I can't get down with them.
-Charles
LMAO!! I've been 25 before and I'll tell you it only gets BETTER! Sex is better because men finally know what the hell they're doing! Dating gets better except the older you get the more kids the dude already has (bummer).
I've never been to a damn juice bar and the only thing I read O magazine for is the quotes in every issue. I don't have a subscription but I know a 26 year old who does! LOL
28 has been my best year so far. I got married and we now have cool ass president! Raise your glass and celebrate 25...cause like a fine wine... it gets better with time!
u are hilarious.....im 25 but according to that list i clearly have some growin up to do lmao
Hilarious
1/2 of that maybe...
I'm 32 and I still eat the Flintsone Gummies :)
e.
Post a Comment