Monday, November 10, 2008

The Name...

*this weekend was pure-de-foolishness... and i got drunk... and then cursed out for it... i'll write about it later...*


recently someone asked me why i gave my blog the name "things to do today... wake up... survive... and go back to sleep..."

it's a simple yet complex answer...

my life is random... anyone who reads my blog can see that...

but there are 3 that are a given...

no matter what i am dealing with... i will get up...

no matter what comes my way... i will survive it...

and eventually... i will go back to bed...

and no one will ever take those 3 things away from me...

Nola*

6 comments:

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

Ha....I feel you on that. I like the blog title.

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

I like the blog title. I wish I could change mine- it was fine at the time..but oh well.

..waiting to here about the weekend.

[$ H A R O N A] said...

lol! thats cute. i love your blog because it is random.
and the title is totally relate-able.

♥ - $

Muze said...

i like your title.

and this is soooo true what you said.

hope all is well babe.

*smiles*

1/3 said...

i like the title as well!

Im glad u have three things you will stay true to.

I want to hear about ur drunken foolishness...lol

eclectik said...

I SO can appreicate randomness :)

And I LOVE the Nola Darling name too

You're alright with me woman, I'm drivin up 295

e.