Most of this is random foolishness that goes through my mind... And a little life experiences here... and there... a little love lesson... depression... random acts of shananigans... and kindness... lol...
Just found your blog so I'll check back.
i miss Def Poetry Jam, dope blog
I saw this live... it's so dope - I can't deny, that ish right there, that ish right there, nucca...that makes me wanna love that love...
That so sweet and makes me thankful for my HIM. (He leave's post-its around the house when he goes out of town for me to find when he leaves)Be patient...he will come (YOUR HIM)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just found your blog so I'll check back.
i miss Def Poetry Jam,
dope blog
I saw this live... it's so dope - I can't deny, that ish right there, that ish right there, nucca...
that makes me wanna love that love...
That so sweet and makes me thankful for my HIM. (He leave's post-its around the house when he goes out of town for me to find when he leaves)
Be patient...he will come (YOUR HIM)
Post a Comment