Most of this is random foolishness that goes through my mind... And a little life experiences here... and there... a little love lesson... depression... random acts of shananigans... and kindness... lol...
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Story of my life...
i love Kanye West... he's arrogant... he's an asshole... he's... he's... honest... and he's fair... and i'm going to kidnap him and have some little arrogant ass babies with him... with his widdle chubby cheeks!
7 comments:
you've been tagged!
Only Kanye can walk out on stage with a designer handbag, and still be the very essence of masculinity. Loves it!
Yeah/
I told somebody the other day that his album was turnin me out and if he kept on, he might fuck around and get me pregnant.
PS. Sorry. You've been tagged. Read the blog and keep it going.
http://www.semi-literate.blogspot.com
lmao
i love kan... not my type but i think he MIGHT be a genius....
I HEART KANYE MY DAMN SELF...I LOVE HIS SWAGGER
haha, i love this post :)
HEY!!!!!he made a song outta that poem
check it out here
http://www.imeem.com/groups/f3GdWdkG/music/MtSMtNWO/kanye_west_bittersweet_ft_john_mayer_full_song/
Post a Comment