Friday, November 21, 2008

So... I've been tagged...




Sorry this took soooo long




So... because of the beautiful ms. mary (who's name isn't really mary) i've been tagged... i though this was something like a facebook tag... but it's not... this is like a homework assignment tag... cause now i have to write stuff... but it's cool... i like to write stuff... ill stuff... cause i'm super ill... so lets get to it!



1. in order to pass the time at work... i watch the same 7 episodes of Flavor of Love 2... Yes... the same 7... monday- friday... 5 days a week... like clock work... it drives me crazy!!!!! thus why i feel i am slightly insane... because the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over... and over again... thinking your going to get a different result...



2. i hate fried chicken... yes... i do... and yes... i am black... well black enough... my family and friends say i now cannot say the word "nigga"... but if they start passing out forty acres and a mule... i's gonna be a fried chicken eatin mofo...



3. when people are talking to me at work... i sing songs in my head... it's usually Luke base music... i also imagine me slapping them in the face with a dirty sock full of nails... yes... nails... don't judge me... i know yall think of doing worse...



4. when i spend the night over a guys house... i worry that i'll fall asleep before them... and fart... i mean... i can't hold my fart while i'm sleeping... i had this happen this weekend... i spent the night over Texas' house... and i feel asleep while he was watching the fight... but then i woke up around 3.... and he was sleep... and he farted... twice... so i guess we're even... that is if i farted... any who...



5. you know those bags they sell at the grocery store... yeah... the ones that you can recycle and shit... i have those... but i still get plastic bags... because some shit i just like to do for show... again... don't judge me...



6. i don't wear underwear on sundays... for the whole day... no matter what i'm doing... it's my way of bein' an undercover hooker... don't judge me...



7. i have unhealthy relationships with the following bloggers.... J~Skittles, one smart black man, amber-alert, B-More Bap, karrieb, sexy luv, and Nunu Noodleson...

2 comments:

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

LMAO!! I used to be afraid to fart too! And your "don't judge me" will be used over on my blog...just warning you now! LOL

Mr. Smart Guy said...

7 random facts...

1) I no likey chicken wings (or chicken w/ bones) however, I do enjoy chicken nuggets, strips and breasts...

2) I like to make up random songs in my free time - usually about food...

3) I can only snap with my left hand...

4) I learned how to dance by watching music videos (which was pretty difficult cuz we didn't have cable).

5) I don't like scary movies - I'd rather not see something horrific on my screen - that's one reason why I don't watch Chicago newscasts.

6) I like the smell of gas and Black & Milds...

7) I don't think I have a seventh...