Thursday, October 9, 2008

Randoms...

So it's like 8:14... Still have a mountain of work to do before my boss gets back... And guess how much I've done... You're so right... NOT A DAMN THING! I'm watching the Boondocks... Elevate your mind people!


  • I don't like cats... they lick the butter and they're sneaky... plus you gotta put bells on them fuckers so you can hear when they're coming... you shouldn't buy a pet like that...


  • Butt sex is not cool... It's an out hole... unless your a gay dude... then it's ok...


  • Speaking of gay... Check out my homie Ray's Blue Juice!!!!! http://raysbleujuice.blogspot.com/ I soooo loves this dude...


  • Sometimes... when people talk to me... I sing songs in my head... while they're talking... Like to hear it... hear it goes... (Sung to Stevie Wonders "Lately," Yes... the one Jo-Jo and K-C messed up...) I wish you would sooo shut the fuck up... Don't care bout your kids and how bad they are... Don't give a fuck about your looser brother... he's a cunt... oh oh oh... Far more frequently your talking to me... Can't you see I'm trying to watch Flavor of Love 3... But your mutha fuckin ass is still talking... (sidebar* my bad... this has gone on far enough)


  • I love sushi... I'm gonna eat some on Friday...



  • I don't like fried chicken... I'm not eating that on Friday...


  • People keep asking me if I'm going to Homecoming (big ups to VSU)... I don't know anyone there... I'm not in a sorority... And I don't like crowds...

  • I'm gonna really try to stay out of trouble this weekend... but for some odd reason... I know I am gonna succumb to some sort of foolishness... ah well... Se la vie...


  • My parents are trying to put down my dog... Well my dad at least... he's bit him twice in the past week... He's such a sweet widdle doggie...


Til Next time...


Nola

2 comments:

Ray Cunningham said...

Bremby!!!! Thanks for the shout out love! Homecoming countdown has begun!

~J-Skittle~ said...

cats lick the butter?