For all of you that have you mind in the gutter... I'm referring to the weird food that I eat...
(BTW... as I type... I have a very hot guy re-installing a T.V. in my office... he has blue eyes and a cute butt... I know they say, "Once you go black you never go back... what about once you go white... Maybe once you go white you'll be aight??? Anywho... let's get it started...)
You know how they say... There are those to eat to live... and then there are those the live to eat...
Well I'm the latter of the two...
I'm a hugh food contisuer... I'll try anything once... (except for butt sex... and a threesome... and and sex with a goat... or a cat *they lick butter* or any animal for that matter... or with a girl *sorry ladies and fellas... I love men too much*... actually there's a whole list of things that I wouldn't try once... I'll write about that later... Anywho...)
So here's a few pics of the weird expensive crap I've eaten... And where you can't find this weird expensive crap...
This is the infamous... the delicious SEARED TUNA BENTO BOX... With some shrimp rolls on the side... So if yall are by the white house check out Teaism... The one on 8th street is my favi... Not to mention they have a beautiful koi pond on their lower level...

Next up... Ruth Chris!!!!
Believe it or not... This is a salad... A Blue Cheese Salad... Not to bad @ all... Thank God I didn't pick up the tab on this one... LOL!

Last... But not least... It's the tuna tar tar... or however you spell it... and that's a Quayle egg in the middle... Sooooo freaking good... I forgot the name of the resturant...
Swalla at ya later!
Nola
No comments:
Post a Comment