here's a love note... i wrote to someone special...
Hey you…
I literally had like a 4 page letter that I was going to send you… Full of heart felt and loving words about my feelings for you… But it was corny… and you know that’s not my stez ;)
So I’ll just say this…
I always want you to be happy… (You know that) No matter what that means…
I miss you when you’re not there to share something special with me…
And yeah… There are times where I just want to be around you… doesn’t matter what we’re doing… or where we are…
Well I guess I’m ready to deal with the consequence of the next thing I’m going to tell you… So here goes…
Yes (such and such)… I love you… without expectation… I love you…
So I’ll close with this…
We care for each other… and most of all we understand each other… And I believe that years from now… No matter where we are in out lives… We always will…
Tiffany*
1 comment:
Great note sis! ...and great blog!!
Post a Comment