Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Hump Day!!!!

Woke up this morning... And found this fucker on my wall...






Not cool... I didn't kill it though... Not many people have seen what my room looks like... and he must have went through a lot to get there... so I just used some paper and took him outside...



I'm very picky about who I let into my sleeping quarters... Mostly because that's my place of solitude... And I don't need you and your nasty attitude fucking up my universe... So if we're getting busy... We can use the couch in my family room... Plus... your not making a wet spot on my temperpidic or however you spell it...








My Grandmother was beautiful... I never met her... or any of my biological Grandparents for that matter... It kinda sucked at school when it was bring your Grandparent to school day... I never had anyone there... I would get teased for it... Kids can be cruel at a young age... Especially Tanisha Reid... But life has a funny way of paying people back... She's had her share of rainy days... Plus... Her baby daddy ain't shit... Karma's a bitch Tanisha... Tee Hee Hee...


You know that saying... "She gets it from her ma ma... literally... I do... Her and my grandma..



In the corner is my mom's graduation picture... The big one is mine... "If her ma ma is a quarter daughter must be a dime ;)"



Ever wonder what evil looks like when it's sleeping... Well here it is... Evil little thing him... But I loves him soooooooo!



I'm outtie 5000!


Nola*

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Nice picture post... I love how old skool pics used to look... so authentic and elegant... all this digital crap makes everyone look so polished... I love the sepia look

Gem said...

Girrrrrlll I need to take some lessons from you on bug-handling. If I would have woken up and fixed my gaze upon that creature, I probably just would have sat there and cried and contemplate my life.

Your grandmother was beautiful! I love those old style pictures too...so glamourous.

Take care!