Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Thursday...

I will not drink this weekend...
I will not drink this weekend...
I WILL NOT DRINK THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!
Yeah... I don't believe me either...
For the past few weekends I've been a club rat... It's kinda weird for me because I'm a homebody...
Like I called my guy friend... At 3am... Just leaving the club... Trying to convince him I'm a homebody... He's not buying it...
But I've really come to realize that I can't hang... If I stay up allll day long... And then go out that evening... It takes me two days to recover... My body shuts down off the quickness...
Anywho... I've had a case of writers block for the past two days... I kinda feel like I'm forcing this blog right now... So I'll holla at yall over the weekend... I'll make sure I take over the weekend... Helps me to remember my bad decisions...
I'm out this pizzle!
Nola...

No comments: