I love falling in love... Well... Maybe I love falling in... Infatuation...
You know... that first 4 hr talk on the phone..
1st time you spend with him at his house...
First hand hold...
First kiss...
First time you guys bump uglies...
I love all that...
Then... two weeks... two months... two years... later...
It's alllllll gone...
I always try to figure out why I loose site of a wonderful individual so quickly... Or why they loose site of me... so easily...
I hate fighting for people's attention... Therefore if I feel that I'm not getting yours... I'll give up... I'll stop answering phone calls... and if I do... I'll make an excuse for why I can't talk right now... or why I can't see you... I think I get over people to easily...
There are certain people that I miss from time to time...
Certain people that I wish I would have fought a little harder for... and I wish they would have fought a little harder for me...
So... if your reading this... just know... I do miss you from time to time... I see your calls... And when I see them, I smile... I don't answer cause... Well, cause I don't want to remind myself of you... Your voice... Your face... Your smell... I just want to see your missed call... Go into my call log... and delete you... Like you never happened... Like you were never apart of my life...
But truth be told... I can't do that... So if your reading this blog... (and I know your stalking ass is...) I do miss you... You cute crazy stalker you...
I'm outtie...
Nola...
No comments:
Post a Comment