Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3 things... (tellum how u feel tuesday)

(posted this one facebook...) Since I have a blog (holla at me for the url... lol) I rarely write notes on facebook anymore... but I've decided to post this one to the book as an ode to one of the favorite bloggers... Don... aka...Minus the bars... enjoyssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

3 things that scare me:
1. not knowing what people i love really think about me...
2. loosing a loved one
3. clowns... (don't u dare judge me... those things aren't right...)

3 people that make me laugh
1. My dad (he gets funnier the older he gets...)
2. Deanna... she's so pretty (inside jk)
3. The boyfriend... He's funny... LOOKIN'! LOL!

3 things I love
1. SUSHI!
2. My gucci bag
3. A hot shower after a good workout...

3 people I love... it's more than 3... but whatevs
1. My parents... they're amazing... (and they're mine! get ur own! cause i'm not sharing... so don't be telling me that's like ur play mother/father... it's not... get over it... and get ur own... and yes... i am an only child... don't judge me...)
2. My close girlfriend/ guy friends (Yani, Tish, Nicole, Deanna, Jen, Robbie, Horace, and Danny there's more... just can't name u all! lol!)
3. The Boo thang... lol

3 things I hate
1. When I'm not acknowledge...
2. Cats... they're sneaky and they lick the butter...
3. Not having clarity in situations...

3 things I don't understand
1. Toll roads... they suck...
2. Why people watch BET... it's retarded... and bootleg as heck...
3. Starbucks... we're in America... why do i have to order stuff in a different language... i don't want a friggin tall! I want a small... jerks...

3 sayings that stay coming from my mouth
1. I want you to do what you want to do... don't do me any favors...
2. WHAT UP PLAYA!
3. What you want to eat?

3 things I am doing right now
1. Typing...
2. missing my friends... and boo thang...
3. Wondering who drank all of my Smarter Water... i sure was thirsty...

3 things I want to do before I die
1. Get married and have kids...
2. Eat Sushi in Japan
3. Eat a golden watermelon... (they have them only 2 weeks out of each year... they're pretty good so i hear...)

3 things I cannot do
1. Let someone put their hands on me...
2. Give an apology if I don't mean it...
3. Say I honestly like friend chicken... (i'm a baked kinda girl...)

3 things I think u should listen to
1. Someone who's been divorced...
2. Someone who's been HAPPILY married for over 20 years...
3. Someone on their death bed...

3 things I think u should never listen to
1.A dog that brings a bone...
2. A guy that wears a pinky ring... they're sleazy to me...
3. A woman who is single... that wants to give u advice on how to keep a man...

3 things I could watch all day
1. Law and Order SVU (i've done it before too!)
2. My godsons sleep
3. My boo thang smile... lol... it never gets old to me...

3 things that I could do all day
1. Hang with the girls!
2. Spoon with the boo thang... lol
3. Sit out at my pond...

1 comment:

Don said...

Hey Nola.

Thanks for the shout on the blog. It makes me feel good knowing that my blog is appreciated. Ditto.


losing a loved one is definitely hella scary.


too funny @ 3 people who make you laugh.


sushi is pretty good. a hot shower, even better. agreed.



hahahaha. spoken like a true "yes i am happy to have been spoiled" human being @ 1. My parents... they're amazing... (and they're mine! get ur own! cause i'm not sharing... so don't be telling me that's like ur play mother/father... it's not... get over it... and get ur own... and yes... i am an only child... don't judge me...

that's whats up!


we (men) HATE when women say this. cause now we are left to figure what she is REALLY saying @ 1. I want you to do what you want to do... don't do me any favors...



what's the deal with sushi in Japan? better quality? the atmosphere?



bingo! @ your first two things i cannot do. i feel you!


agreed @ 3. A woman who is single... that wants to give u advice on how to keep a man...



Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.