Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Surprise party... Strippers... Cupcakes... and ur Bitch ass boys...

So... I threw the boo a surprise party this weekend... had my girls came through... (because I know none of his female friends... and he says he doesn't really have any *side eye*) and a few of his boys... niggas were late... because... well... there niggas... but everything turned out great... He was really surprised... and confused... then was about to curse me out because I told him that I was in Miami and I was really in DC... So once he got over the fact that I lied to him... he was totally appreciative of the party...

So... I hang with a bunch of prissy chicks... (as am i...) so you know damn well we didn't bowl... but the fellas did... now i'm going to try to say this nicely... but all of Ny's friends except for one... are wack... i mean kriss kross inside out is wigity wack... one of them was like... aye... what's up with Siyani (bestie) I responded, "what do you mean what's up with her... nothing" he was like... i mean i wanted to holla... i told him not a chance...

later in the car while we were on our way to the strip club Ny asked why i was so harsh on his boy... i said... cause he's wack... and Yani wasn't going to give him the time of day... and she has a boyfriend who she adores... oh... and did i mention he's WACK!

any who... we're driving to the strip club and then all of a sudden Ny hits me with a text... "Baby... I don't think everyone wants to the strip club..." ok... cool... it was just an idea i though everyone would like... i mean it's titties... and nice titties at that... so Ny is like... i think everyone wants to go out... ok... mind you this is HIS birthday weekend... so i say... what do YOU want to do... then he was like... i mean... i'm just trying to make EVERYONE happy... i cut him off... FUCK EVERYONE ELSE... THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEKEND... THAT IS SOME BITCH SHIT... DON'T BE A BITCH... BITCH'S WITH DICK'S ARE NOT SEXY IN 2010... AND I ONLY FUCKS WITH SEXY... *rant end*... needless to say we went to the strip club... it was chill... got him a table dance... he seemed to enjoy it when he wasn't wondering if i was getting jealous.... *rolls eyes* next time i'm taking one of my boys...

Nola*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun!

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

LOL Sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

I nominated you for a blog award.
http://ihow2010.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-blogger-award-for-in-her-own.html