Monday, December 15, 2008

weekend... BORING!!!!!

well not totally... my weekend was chill... caught up on some sleep and laundry...

so friday... i went to Jaspers... one of my friends from middle school was having a little birthday party... i've stood him up for like the past two months... every time he'd be like "Tiff! I'm throwin a party!!!" i'd be like... "ah... i'll try to make it through..." and he and i both knew that was a damn lie... so when he told me about his b-day get together... i had to go... plus... it's right down the street from my house...

so i arrive at Jaspers... and i see a few of my middle school classmates... even my middle school crush... Brian... (singing... back in the day when i was young i'm not a kid anymore...) now back in the day... Brian was fine brotha... i mean FINE... every girl wanted to sit next to him on the school bus... including me... but Brian would never give me the time of day... he was even kinda mean to me at times... but any who... i hadn't seen Brian in about 11 or 12 years... and i can honestly say... that attractive young man i once knew... was now an aged... smoked out hasbeen... he looked terrible...

Brian walked over to the side of the bar i was sitting, and said... "Tiffany?" i smiled and said... "hi Brian..." i could tell by the look he gave me he was amazed at how a skinny flat chested pigeon toed girl could grow up to be an attractive woman with c cups and thick hips... him and i chopped it up for about 30 min with small talk... and then i told him i was about to leave... he was like... "well... can i walk you to your car..." i hesitantly said..."ah... i guess..." he walks me to my car, and ask can we talk for a little while longer... i agree... he gets in my car and was like... "Tiffany... have you ever looked at someone and knew they were the one for you..." (hell yeah... Common... he's my baby's daddy...) i give him this weird look... and he then says... "Tiffany... I want you to be my wife one day..." WTF?!?!?!??!

i didn't do a good job at holding my laughter... he gave me his number and asked if i could call him tomorrow... i smile and told him it was good seeing him... and fuck as naw i'm not callin his crazy ass...

this nigga has to have lost his damn mind...



BTW... McDonalds... stop the niggerdom... stop it now... it's just one of the many reasons i don't eat yall fuckin food... turd burglars...

10 comments:

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

LMAO singing "back then they didn't want me now I'm hot they all on me"...don't call him, he sounds a little whacked...probably too much weed smoking over the years. I can't see which McDonalds video this is (job blocks everything), but if it's the R&B video one I keep changing my Facebook status to "Gotta get some McNugget lovin'" LOL

Nellz said...

LMAOOO EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT THAT COMMECIAL...ITS CRAZY AND UR WEEKEND DID NOT SEEM ALL THAT BORING AS U SAID HEHE

Nola Darling said...

lol mrs. mary... yeah... that's very true... and trust... i am not calling him...

mrs. Nellz... girl... trust... this one was boring compared to all the others... LOL!

Amber-Alert said...

lmao!!!! that commercial is hilarious...they had it on bossip...and that dude...hope u let his number blow on the highway as u sped home!!

oh yea u gotta tell me where u took that pole dancing class lol

~J-Skittle~ said...

I hate it when the fine ones go down hill. Ummmm stop hatin on the mcnugget lovin. That commercial makes my day.

Untouched Jewel said...

Nola honey, you know that story had me laughin. Your weekend may have been boring, but it was comedy for me. *Poor Brian. LMAO*
Girl, that McDonald's commercial was doing way too much. How the hell you gonna do an R&B themed video-type commercial advertising for nuggets?! WTF! When I first saw that commercial, I thought it was an actual video, and when I realized what it was, I was like:"Bafoonery at its finest". Only on BET. You wouldn't catch that foolishness on TV One. Anyway, great story.

1/3 said...

lmao how some dude u aint seen in decades gonna propose to you!! yes please lose his number asap lol

urghh @ the mcdonalds commercial. I made they turned it into a music video lol

Stephanie said...

That commercial is horrendous! I thought it was some kind of joke.

Girl you got a ten piece don't be stingy!

T said...

hahaha I hate when that commercial comes on but I can't help but laugh

Elle Bee said...

OMG I LLOOOVVVEE your blog!!

Thanx for posting this Mickey D's vid..it's the funniest, most ignoramous..thing I ever seen in my life lol