Tuesday, December 2, 2008

tellum how you feel tuesday...

it's that time again... yall get to hear my bitchin about shit i do not feel is very ill... not ill at all kind fellows... not ill at ill (ill means good for all of you cute special people)


*dressing up to go to the club sucks... if i could go in sweat pants and some crocks i would... i'm very big on comfort... stilettos and a mini skirt while being shit faced is not very comfortable... NBA socks and an adidas jump suit is... clubs should think about changing their dress code...

*VIP sections are only made for people who are insecure about their social status in the real world... now mind you... from time to time i've been invited to the VIP section... or a table... but that's because there is free booze there... when i want to party... i'm going to the "everybody and they mama" section... to me...the VIP section is filled with people standing around trying to figure out how much each other's fit cost...

*i can't stand people that talk to much... and don't know that they talk to much... hates dem fuckers with a passion... sometimes when i'm talking... i'll even pause and say... "am i talking to much" just to make sure i'm not talking to much... cause the sh!t that runs through my mind when people talk to much is diabolical... no really... pure fuckin evil...

*why every time i say i don't like something... some fuck-face responds... "why you hatin..." WTF!!!! just because i don't like something doesn't mean i'm hatin'... it just means i don't like it... i have nothing against cucumbers... i just don't want them in my salad... sheesh...

*you should not buy your 12 year old a victoria's secret laptop bag for the following reason...
-they come with jack rabbit and condoms...
-they teachers at school will think she's a hooker... but she's trying to look smart and better herself with her laptop...
you might as well have her wear some pants that say "juicy" on the butt... just so there's no confusion...

That's all for now my peoples...

Nola*

5 comments:

Amber-Alert said...

i cant stand when people always wanna say u hating on something (i got a gfriend like that lol)...that phrase has lost all meaning.

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

Common has a song...I think it's on Like Water for Chocolate that pretty much says what you said about hating "I'm not hating if I don't like it,I don't like it."

When the hell did Victoria start making laptop bags?! I used to work there...worst job of my life!

Charles said...

You wear crocks??? Wow...I'm all for comfort, but dammit...that's a no no in the club. I feel you on the dress code, but those crocks never are to leave your house. Bwahahahahaha

Vicky Secrets 'n laptop bags?? Thats new to me...

Brothers Blog said...

U over there hating on cucumbers? lol. but I feel you on that point dislike does not = hating.

@ Mrs. Mary Mack that was the song 6th Sense by common and it was from Like water for chocolate album.

Eb the Celeb said...

That's why I'm glad I live in NYC... most of the time when I go out... its an industry party... so there is no VIP... if your on the list and lucky enough to get inside... you dont have to worry about a certain section blocked off and ego's and such because everyone in the spot is VIP. You do have to deal with it outside though... which is what I hate...the certain clan of people that think they are too good to stand in line and are going straight to the front ...especially in the winter when I have been standing in line in the cold...

but I have to admit if I know the person throwing the party... I walk right up to the front too so I cant even hate.