Monday, March 1, 2010

stop being happy and get in here and be miserable!


have you ever ran into someone that is just tooooooo freaking happy????

i mean... like ball of sunshine... Disney special... everything is great with the world type happy...
almost to the point that it annoys you... well... i ran into a guy like that a little while ago...

i digress...

went to spin class the other day... i was late... so i didn't get the bike that i wanted to... and most of the bikes
were taken... but luckily the instructor gave me hers... and put me right in front of the big ol' bundle of happy
named Jerry...

Jerry is about 5'5... pretty smile... even though he has braces... and just full of life... clapping his hands to the
music... constantly encourage those around him... even though he didn't know them... and just being...
happy... toooo freakin happy...

now at first i was pretty annoyed... cause i was having a bad day and didn't understand why the
hell he was so
happy that he wasn't being miserable like myself...

then i thought... he probably had a bad day... but he is choosing to be happy... so instead of taking my happy
antibiotics... i decided to let him cough a bunch of happy on me... and caught his happy bug...
and it feels pretty good...


Nola*

2 comments:

Me said...

LOL - I think I may allow myself to catch some "happy" as well today. (And to think I skipped the gym this morning because I was just not in the mood.)

Don said...

First off, Katt Williams is a fool. LOL. He tells it like it is. I can say that much.

I remember my grandmother would always express how she didn't trust a person who smiled or who appeared happy all the time. But I imagine it's better to be within the company of a happy person rather than a mean and somewhat evil human being.