Monday, October 5, 2009

taking a break...

UGH!!!! i've been trying to sort out my feelings... this year has been full of ups... and downs... but all in all i've been very... VERY blessed... i'm at a turning point in my life... and i just need to sort a few things out... so i'll be back in a bit... love u guys...

Nola*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a break is needed. I am thinking of doing the same. Hope everything turns out well.

Nsoromma...Child of the Heavens said...

Aww man! Just when I started follow! But every1 deserves a rest so u just go do you, i'm still adding u 2 my blogs! :D

Ms. Melody said...

I know what you mean by taking a break. We all, as humans, need to take a break and sometimes it needs to be away from other humans. When I take my break, I do me with me. I love my own company. I will keep you in my prayers. "Keep on truckin baby"