Wednesday, March 18, 2009

just so you know... you hate whites and gays...

NO... I DO NOT HATE WHITES AND GAYS...

this titled stemmed from a conversation that occurred in my office...


man... we have some CHARACTERS where i work... it's always an interesting day in here...

but yesterday... a co-worker who i will name as Gerald... and another co-worker who i will call Mr. Vick had a very complex conversation...

Gerald... well... he's an interesting character... him and i went to the same high school... he became and alumnus waaaaay before i did... he's one of those... i love everything about black people... and black culture was perfect... before the evil white man came along and messed everything up type folk... but none the less i do thoroughly enjoy his conversation and point of views on issue of the African American culture...

anywho...

the conversation went in many directions... basically... Gerald stated that he can prove that white people are the reason that homosexuality was introduced to the African American community... that Africans lived in this perfect society... harmoniously (as i recall... we had slaves too...)... and there was not any gay like activity going on until... those blue eyed white devils came along... and showed the African men that their assholes where vagina's as well...

he also stated that gays are modern day genocide... because they cannot create a human life... and they are killing the African American community by spreading AIDS... (actually... i think down low brothers are doing that... and fried chicken...)

... i know... a lot to take in...

Mr. Vick and i then stated... you need to be careful with that... cause clearly you hate white people and gays... and you could quite possible pass that hate you have of these two groups of people to your kids...

for some odd reason... he feels as though he doesn't hate gay people... but clearly from the statements above... he does...

here's my stand on it...

people are people... i try my best not to see color... i know some bitch ass black people... and some bitch ass white people as well... if we take a moment we'd see that we're not that different... and people are just people... you have good ones and bad ones...

on gays...

now... i know being gay is a sin... (i believe in a higher being... i call him God...) but having premarital sex is a well... and cursing... and other random acts of foolishness i participate in on the weekends... so who am i to judge what someone else does with their life... as long as you're not hurting yourself and others... and you're happy and healthy... i could really care less what you do... mutha fucka's need to learn how to stay in their lane... if it doesn't affect you... the people you love... or your bankroll... why do give a fuck...

that just how i feel about it... but what does my over-confident ass know...


Nola*

8 comments:

Untouched Jewel said...

I agree with you on your p.o.v. Sure enough there are some people who do dangerously things in their life and endanger others in the cross-hairs in the process. But everybody needs to tend to their own garden and stop steppin into someone else's. Life would be a tad bit easier. Now, if you or someone else happens to be caught in the mix of the person that's endangering lives by spreading diseases, etc., then I say let there be some furniture-movin. LOL. Cause I know I'd be kickin ass fa real.

Pe. Riche. said...

"mutha fucka's need to learn how to stay in their lane... if it doesn't affect you... the people you love... or your bankroll... why do give a fuck..."

That should be quote of the year.

Unbreakable said...

ummm listen i do agree with only one thing in this post, and its that being gay can modern day genocide.

simple explain two men cant reproduce.

Your saying that if it does not affect you,you should not care, that i don't agree with. I know there are tuns on thing that don't concern we at all that we talk about, whenever it come to race and sex there is a taboo.

Why cant we talk about it and share our view,if i or any other person don't support people view why cant they voice that,o but according to you we should say in our lane. This world we live in don't work like that, whatever you do affect someone else one way or the other.


So what would you do if someone one your family was gay? it would be cool to get out your so called lane!!!!!!


Whats i do believe is that people should be sensitive to other way of life. I don't support gay marriage. but it happened.

Anonymous said...

I have to roll with Patreisha point of view. Just stay in your lane and take care of yours and the world will work itself out. If someone crosses over into yours then we can straighten them out.

JCal456 said...

[to unbreakable]
So what if two men can't reproduce, not all relationships produce children. Are those relationships considered modern day genocide too?

Also, I don't agree with the comment you made about being able to voice your view point. Only in this situation though.
If you were sharing your p.o.v on something someone CHOSE to do that I see no problem with that, but (and i know nobody who isn't homosexual never believes this but..) homosexuality is NOT a choice. I am gay, and I didn't wake up one morning and say "hey I want to be the exact same thing that the majority of my race,country,etc. hates. In fact, from the time I became aware of what I was, I woke up saying "why do I have to be this, why can't I be 'normal'." Then I began to grow out of that old fashioned mind-state, that "everything different is wrong" mind-state, and I'm happy with exactly who I am. If I wasn't supposed to be this way, then I wouldn't be this way.

Another thing, how would being gay effect anyone but the two people in the relationship? Yeah you'd have to see two men holding hands, or kissing. But you see a man and a women doing that on practically every tv show in America, just because they're the same gender it becomes obscene?

Also, someone in your family is probably gay. I don't mean that as an insult or anything, but the odds of someone in your family being gay are pretty high. I'm willing to be everyone knows someone who is gay and they don't even realize it. Since not all gay men look alike. If you don't have a gay family member then you probably have a gay co-worker, a gay friend, someone you encounter on a daily basis. It's life.

One more thing, before I write a whole blog post in a comment haha,
I'm not for gay marriage either, only because I don't believe in marriage for myself [and marriage]. But just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean it should be illegal. If two people are in love and think marriage will work out for them, then they should be able to do whatever they want.

Unbreakable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unbreakable said...

This is exactly what I was talking about. Whenever someone voices their opinion on same sex marriage or GAYS it’s a big deal. The young lady Miss Cali I think it was voice her opinion on the issue now it’s all over the Media. With that guy some Hilton not sure his name even calling her a bitch, due to the fact that she does not support gay marriage, you tell me if this is not insane, the Gay community forced Match.com to offer the service of matching gay? Why don’t gay have there own website?

Straight people can’t go in gay bars so why the hell do gay people want to be in straight bar and not only that they want to be totally accepted. Do we have a choice anymore? Can’t we say who we want to associate ourselves with anymore?

You asked “Another thing, how would being gay effect anyone but the two people in the relationship?
I could give you one million reasons why it affects others. The simple and most relevant one is gays who want to adopt straight people’s kids? Which will confuse the heck out of them, and yes I know gay people could be better parents, but this not always so.

You also question your own sexuality saying why I can’t be 'normal', meaning you think that being gay is not normal; I did not say it you did. You also underestimated the readers knowledge about homosexuality, saying that ‘and i know nobody who isn't homosexual never believes this but.) homosexuality is NOT a choice. I am gay, and I didn't wake up one morning and say "hey I want to be the exact same thing that the majority of my race,country,etc. hates.

Well for your information you have well educated people who read and write blogs and yes we know for some homosexuality is not a choice. So next time you think about replying to someone’s comment get your head straight and give the readers credit.

I am still yet to get the point you’re trying to make! You said you not for gay marriage either, but you also when on and said, only because I don't believe in marriage for myself [and marriage]. But just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean it should be illegal. If two people are in love and think marriage will work out for them, then they should be able to do whatever they want.

Maybe what you wanted to say was that you don’t believe in marriage.
So my question to you is why is it that straight people are not allowed to disagree with gay people? Why when the majority society is straight we should change our constitution to benefit the minority? Don’t majority rues anymore?

I will rest my case by saying this. I still don’t believe in gay marriage.

JCal456 said...

Unbreakable-

All I have to say about the Miss Cali situation is that her answer could have been better. I don't see her as a bad person for standing up for her beliefs but HOW she said it is what was wrong. If she were at home talking with friends that would be a fine answer, but she wasn't. She was on national TV in a contest to be MISS AMERICA, all of america...not just conservative "straight america". She doesn't have to be FOR gay marriage, but when in a contest where principles like fairness, and equality, and things like that are the basis, it wasn't a smart to say a definite NO for same sex marriage. A simple "Though I was raised with the belief that man and woman, I think same sex marriage so be voted upon by the citizens of each state". There's her opinion and beliefs, and there's the fairness and equality that Miss America SHOULD have.

I REALLY disagree with what you said about straight people going into gay bars and what not. Since when does being straight deny you the right to go into a gay bar? I know plenty of straight girls who go out to gay bars with their gay friends. I also know some open minded straight guys who go out with their gay buddy's too. It's more that SOME straight people chose not to go into gay bars for whatever reason. It's not like a straight guy would go into a gay bar and get escorted out because he isn't gay.
Straight people don't have to hold hands and sing equal rights songs with gay people. Straight people don't even have to LIKE gay people. But that doesn't mean they have to treat them like an inferior being.
If you don't want to associate yourself with someone then DON'T. It's that simple. You DO have a choice, if you don't like seeing gay guys out in straight clubs, then stay home. Or go to a different place. Now I'm not saying having a guy rub up on you is okay, because its not. But if a gay person is out minding their own business then you shouldn't have a problem with them there.

Now how the hell would that confuse the heck out of the kid if a gay couple adopts them? I really don't want to be disrespectful or anything but that is just pure ignorance. Are you saying that bringing a kid up in a home where there are two father/mother figures would confuse them? Or that bringing a child up in a home where the freedom to be whoever they want to be is as strong as ever. Because I can tell you a child brought up my a homosexual couple will have an amazing foundation to grow on. Many see it as since they're brought up around it they'll end up like it. Or the gender "roles" won't be taught to them right. That's completely false. A homosexual parent is just as good of a parent as an open minded, accepting parent.

You said "yes I know gay people could be better parents, but this not always so."
This is true for straight people to. So should straight people be denied the right of parenthood too?
If I'm reading things the wrong way just let me know at any time.

Also I was referring to the generic closed-minded definition of "normal" when I said that. Coming up in a society that deems homosexuality as "abnormal" you're going to think you're not normal when you see you don't fit into that box. Growing up I didn't think I was "normal" because I was taught the feeling that I was feeling were indeed abnormal. Now that I am old enough to know that my sexuality is normal, I don't have that doubt in myself.

It doesn't matter how well educated someone is, there are still MANY people who believe homosexuality IS a choice. So many to the point where people have convinced some gay people that they've chosen to be that way.
If the many "educated" people(not saying YOU aren't, just in general) out here were indeed educated and knew being a gay wasn't a choice, then odds are a lot less people would think being gay is wrong. Why fault someone on their sexuality, but not on the color of their skin? When in both cases there wasn't a choice made by the individual to be the way they are.
I agree I shouldn't of said it in a way that made it thought that ALL straight people think alike. I don't believe that at all. So I'll own that mistake.

I said I'm not FOR gay marriage, and I'm not for gay marriage because I don't believe in any marriage. That's what I believe in, and just because its my beliefs doesn't mean I want it to be law. I don't see how two people who you don't know (because you don't associate yourself with gay people) getting married would affect you. If you don't believe in gay marriage don't marry someone of the same sex, its really that simple.

Majority rules??!! are you kidding me? So when white people were the majority and denied black people their rights that was okay, because...majority rules? Also to be completely honest I highly doubt that straight people are the majority. There are soooooo many closeted homosexuals it will make your head spin. People you'd never think in a million years. Many who are just simply too scared to lose all they have due to ignorance an the inability of acceptance that many people have. So don't think just because heterosexuality is "normal" and more public that it is the majority. Even if it the majority, don't think that the lead is by that much.

In the end you don't have to believe in gay marriage, but it's also your right not to completely deny someone the right to marry.

I close this by asking everyone, If your mom, dad (brother, sister, best friend, grandmother, grandfather etc.) called you right now and told you that he/she was gay/lesbian what would you do? Someone you have known and loved your WHOLE life. The person who was always there for you no matter what. What would you do if they told you they were gay? How would you react?