Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i love debates... (unbreakable vs. JCal456)

even more so... i love when i set one off...

when i posted this blog ... i didn't expect to get two very... very long responses off of them... and here are the two responses...


long ass response from Unbreakable.


"ummm listen i do agree with only one thing in this post, and its that being gay can modern day genocide.

simple explain two men cant reproduce.

Your saying that if it does not affect you,you should not care, that i don't agree with. I know there are tuns on thing that don't concern we at all that we talk about, whenever it come to race and sex there is a taboo.

Why cant we talk about it and share our view,if i or any other person don't support people view why cant they voice that,o but according to you we should say in our lane. This world we live in don't work like that, whatever you do affect someone else one way or the other.


So what would you do if someone one your family was gay? it would be cool to get out your so called lane!!!!!!


Whats i do believe is that people should be sensitive to other way of life. I don't support gay marriage. but it happened."


then we have the long ass response from JCal456.:

[to unbreakable]
So what if two men can't reproduce, not all relationships produce children. Are those relationships considered modern day genocide too?

Also, I don't agree with the comment you made about being able to voice your view point. Only in this situation though.
If you were sharing your p.o.v on something someone CHOSE to do that I see no problem with that, but (and i know nobody who isn't homosexual never believes this but..) homosexuality is NOT a choice. I am gay, and I didn't wake up one morning and say "hey I want to be the exact same thing that the majority of my race,country,etc. hates. In fact, from the time I became aware of what I was, I woke up saying "why do I have to be this, why can't I be 'normal'." Then I began to grow out of that old fashioned mind-state, that "everything different is wrong" mind-state, and I'm happy with exactly who I am. If I wasn't supposed to be this way, then I wouldn't be this way.

Another thing, how would being gay effect anyone but the two people in the relationship? Yeah you'd have to see two men holding hands, or kissing. But you see a man and a women doing that on practically every tv show in America, just because they're the same gender it becomes obscene?

Also, someone in your family is probably gay. I don't mean that as an insult or anything, but the odds of someone in your family being gay are pretty high. I'm willing to be everyone knows someone who is gay and they don't even realize it. Since not all gay men look alike. If you don't have a gay family member then you probably have a gay co-worker, a gay friend, someone you encounter on a daily basis. It's life.

One more thing, before I write a whole blog post in a comment haha,
I'm not for gay marriage either, only because I don't believe in marriage for myself [and marriage]. But just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean it should be illegal. If two people are in love and think marriage will work out for them, then they should be able to do whatever they want.



i've read both of their blogs... i like mr. JCal's blog more than unbreakable...
1. he's gay... i love gay men...
2. he's a cutie pie... i love gay men who are cutie pie's...
3. unbreakable's blog is very organized... and has structure... and while i do appreciate that fact... i have enough organization in my life... i have self diagnosed OCD... don't judge me... JCal's blog is all over the place (in a good way... plus... his blog has super sex mens on it...) ... just like mine... and i loves it!

but i do thank both of you all for taking out the time to read my foolishness... keep on reading... and i'll try to keep it interesting...

Nola*

No comments: