Thursday, January 15, 2009

this is the type of daddy i have!







sorry it's been a minute guys... i've been working like a slave... but i'll be back next week...

8 comments:

Untouched Jewel said...

I love that commercial. He was being just what he needed to be... Good thing your father is like that. Sometimes some of us wish we had a dad that was actually that cool. Either they were too mean, or flat out didn't give a damn.

Chaveeo said...

omg i laughed so hard howwwww cute!!! :)

can you buy one on ebay ;)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thats the kind of father i am - as a single parent hope u dont mind the drive by

rawdawgbuffalo

Anonymous said...

I saw this the other day ad thought it was adorable. You are so blessed to have had a daddy like that. Really.

Stephanie said...

I've never seen this...it's so stinking cute!

Unknown said...

Awwwww....this gave me warm fuzzies inside...what a blessing that you have a father such as this...I lost my father in 1999...and I miss HIM...ALOT...sigh...Cherish everyday & every moment with your father!!!!

JuJu said...

awhhh that's cute!!!

[$ H A R O N A] said...

lmaooooo that is soooo cute! thats my mom all the way.