Thursday, June 4, 2009

get your independent @$$ outta here... question????

OMG... i am soooo tired of hearing of all these chicks talk about how they don't need a man... and all these songs talking about i love her cause she got her own... and niggaz spelling out I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T... half yall chicks that claim to be independent couldn't even spell that word before that song came out...

first off... all these songs these dudes are making about "independent" women is just a trick... these niggaz just want us to pay for dinner... yeah niccu! I got my own... and you're still paying...

secondly... there is no such thing as an independent woman... in some way... shape or form... a woman needs a man in her life... now i'm not saying man like a boyfriend... or husband... because i know plenty of happy single women (i'm one of them) out here... i'm saying that every woman needs a father... or father figure... or a big cousin... or a homeboy... or a stickman... ladies... we need men in our lives... just as they need us...

i'm can't pee standing up... they can't give birth... i'm not changing my oil... and they're not picking out curtains...

so ladies... take off the pants... and put back on that skirt... men should be men... and women should be women... just my opinion...

Nola*

2 comments:

Untouched Jewel said...

Nola, I'm so feeling what you just said. These dingy broads don't get it at all! Take for example Beyaki Ponytail's 'Single Ladies' song. Ok, first of Beyaki ain't single no mo. She murried S. Carter. This heffa got single broads out in the club making a serious mockery of themselves. SMH. Second, like you said: we need men and men need us. I just wish men would stop acting like got-damn fools and realize that they do need us. JMO.

Me said...

This post reminds me of a date I went on last week. I felt so damn independent, by the end of the date I was ready to jump out of the car and end it all. lol But seriously, great post!