Monday, September 29, 2008

She's Gotta Have It... A Spike Lee Joint...

  • I decided to delete my old blogs... except the one the meant the most to me... (How I lost the weight... Update... I've gained some of the weight back... so stay tuned for a How I lost the weight part duex)

A few weeks back I watch She's Gotta Have It, it's a Spike Lee Joint (I'm gonna go check out his new flick this weekend... And yes... I am accepting applications for potential dates now... Just know that these dates to include dinner... I don't eat Chicken or Beef... Or fast food... any who) The film was released in 1986. It's about a young woman who really knows and understands herself. She is unapologetic for the way she lives her life (she fucks and sucks whoever she damn well pleases...) She has a roster of three: The Play Toy, The Bank Roll, And the Main Joint. Long story short... These dudes all try to wife her... she ain't trying to hear it... She invites them all to her house for dinner... The main dude gives her an ultimatum... She tries the committed thing with him... It doesn't work out... She says fuck this corny shit IMMA DO ME...

Things I learned from this movie:

  1. If you act like I boy... Guys like you more... And will do more to get your attention... (Trust... it works for me.)
  2. Invite all of your hoes over for dinner... You'll get a good laugh out of it...

Nola

No comments: